Mar 25 2020
How Cars Will Help You During Quarantine
Considering the COVID-19 outbreak, many people are choosing to self-isolate at home. Social distancing and isolation can take a toll on your mental health. With increased time at home, many are left unsure of how to spend it.
We’ve put together a list of cars inspired suggestions of how to spend the time including film and TV, music and podcasts, YouTube and Books. We hope that the following suggestions ease your anxiety and make your time in isolation more enjoyable.
Film & TV
- The Fast and Furious Series – there are 9 films in the series and sure to keep you occupied!
- Ford v Ferrari
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- James Bond Series
- Mad Max
- Baby Driver
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Top Gear
- The Grand Tour
- Formula 1: Drive to Survive
For the kids: Disney Cars series
Music & Podcasts:
- There are many playlists on Spotify about cars that’ll help you pass the time, just type in ‘car’ in the search bar!
- The Motoring Podcast (@motoringpodcast)
- Car Advice with Steve Price (@stevepricemedia)
- The Smoking Tire (@thesmokingtire)
- Hurley: From the Beginning – Hurley Haywood & Sean Cridland
- The Art of Racing in the Rain – Garth Stein
- And On That Bombshell: Inside the Madness and Genius of Top Gear – Richard Porter
- Car shopping: request a quote through Remunerator to get the best deal on your new car and save thousands
- Car research!