Oct 13 2013
Remunerator wins National Customer Service Award
It has now been 12 years since the inaugural Australian Service Excellence Awards recognised and rewarded the ingenuity and innovation of Australia’s most outstanding customer service driven organisations and individuals. With each that has passed, the Awards have grown considerably in both size and stature. The Australian Service Excellence Award is now a widely recognised and sought after symbol of both personal and business excellence.
The Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA), paid special thanks to Remunerator.
The record attendance at this year’s Australian Service Excellence Awards highlighted the passion and drive that so many leading organisations and individuals share with us in ensuring new benchmarks are being set for customer service levels across our great country.
CSIA congratulated Remunerator’s Novated Lease & Salary Packaging success in the following:
· Finalist – Customer Service Project of the Year
· Victorian Winner – Customer Service Project of the Year
· Highly Commended National Winner – Customer Service Project of the Year
· Finalist – Service Excellence in a Business Unit
· Victorian Winner – Service Excellence in Business Unit
· National Winner – Service Excellence in a Business unit (under 100 employees)
CSIA also congratulated Team Members, Rachel Edwards and Matthew Durand on their success in the following:
· Finalist – Customer Service Executive of the Year
· Highly Commended Victorian Winner – Customer Service Executive of the Year
Well done to the Team at Remunerator!