Jul 22 2015
NAB Meal Entertainment Card
Are your employees salary sacrificing meals and entertainment through your Salary Packaging?
Are they tired of submitting reimbursement claims for their expenses?
Well this is the solution for them.
The NAB Meal Entertainment Card is a handy credit card to use instead of manually submitting their salary packaging claims for their meal and entertainment expenses. Any balance on the card is rolled over at the end of the FBT year into the next FBT year.
The card works by their nominated salary deduction being paid onto the card each pay period. The amount on the card can only be used for valid Meal and Entertainment transactions.
Applying is Easy as 1…2…3
- Click on this link NAB Application Form (100 Points of Identification Guide)
- Complete the Application Form (Employer to complete section ‘Employer Use Only’*)
- Once the NAB Application Form is completed, they can either;
- Upload the form and other required evidence via the ‘Manage Your Package Online’ feature on our website using their application reference number and password,
- Scan and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Post to:
PO Box 7296
Melbourne VIC 3004
*Prior to applying, please confirm if the employer permits the use of this card.