Aug 21 2014
Tips to ensure your employee’s Reimbursement Claim for your Salary Packaging or Novated Lease runs smoothly
Remunerator processes thousands of Reimbursement Claims for Salary Packaging and Novated Leases a day.
With so many different types of Benefits that your employee can claim against and the hundreds of thousands of different types of receipts that can be submitted, there is always a risk that the claim cannot be processed correctly.
We interviewed the Reimbursement Team and asked them for their tips to Customers on how this risk is minimised and this is what they said:
- Make sure your employee clearly completes the Reimbursement claim forms with amounts claimed correctly totalled;
- If the declaration is to be signed on the Reimbursement Claim form then ensure your employee sign it;
- If your employee is claiming for overseas expenditure, then ensure all international currencies converted into Australian Dollars;
- Take clear photos of receipts on phone app claims, and ensure the amounts can be clearly identified and read;
- Please do use highlighters on faxed and scanned claims, instead please circle with a pen of amounts on all receipts; and
- If your employee has more than one Novated Lease , please clearly mark the registration number of Novated Lease Car to which the claim is to be processed.
These tips will help we get your employee’s money to you as soon as possible.